Oberon Clutch Slave Cylinder Buell 1190 1125 Black CLU1125
Oberon Performance clutch slave cylinder - designed to improve efficiency and looks of original clutch slave cylinder Black CLU1125
- Internal piston design and seal are enhanced to prevent leaks and give a smoother clutch action.
- The addition of linear bearing have drastically enhanced further helps prevent leaks.
- CNC machined from T6 billet alloy for lightness, strength and great looks.
- Everything you need is included in the kit, including full instructions.
- Oberon piston seals are manufactured from special Viton rubber, which is frozen and then CNC machined with a 'U' shape, specifically designed for hydraulic use.
- The piston itself is guided by a copper-based piston guide to prevent wear and maintain correct alignment within the slave unit. This gives a smoother lever action and prolongs product life.
- Fluid (Use Buell approved fluid only)
- 1125 2008-2010
- 1190 2011-2014
- EBR 1190 2013-2018
- Oberon Performance's slave cylinder comes with a lifetime warranty as standard - including parts and labour.(Customers must return faulty products to Oberon in UK).
- You can return products for replacement or repair older than 12 months from date of purchase if a member of Oberon Performance has been contacted prior to shipping. Your details will be recorded and you will be supplied with a returns number. Failure to obtain a returns number will invalidate this warranty. Customers will pay postage costs for products older than 12 months (from the customer to Oberon Performance).Oberon will refund all reasonable shipping costs for genuine warranty situations.
- Oberon Performance reserves the right to reject any warranty if the returned product displays evidence of damage. Natural wear and tear is acceptable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Please do not open the product to inspect the internals. This voids the warranty offered by Oberon Performance.