Oberon Clutch Slave Cylinder Husqvarna AJP SWM Many Models, Black CLU1500
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Oberon Performance CLU1500 clutch slave cylinder - designed to improve efficiency and looks of original clutch slave cylinder.
- Internal piston design and seal are enhanced to prevent leaks and give a smoother clutch action.
- CNC machined from T6 billet alloy for lightness, strength and great looks.
- Everything you need is included in the kit, including full instructions.
- Oberon piston seals are manufactured from special Viton rubber, which is frozen and then CNC machined with a 'U' shape, specifically designed for hydraulic use.
- The piston itself is guided by a copper-based piston guide to prevent wear and maintain correct alignment within the slave unit. This gives a smoother lever action and prolongs product life.
- Fluid (Use Husqvarna approved fluid only)
Fits the following models and versions:
AJP PR7 650 Adventure 2019+
Husqvarna SM450R 2003-2010
Husqvarna SM450RR 2008-2010
Husqvarna SM510R 2005-2010
Husqvarna SM530RR 2009-2010
Husqvarna SM630 2010-2010
Husqvarna SMR630 2011-2012
Husqvarna TC 250 2002-2009
Husqvarna TC 450 2002-2010
Husqvarna TC 510 2004-2010
Husqvarna TE 250 2002-2009
Husqvarna TE 310 2009-2010
Husqvarna TE 450 2003-2010
Husqvarna TE 510 2004-2010
Husqvarna TE 630 2010-2012
Husqvarna TXC 250 2008-2009
Husqvarna TXC 450 2008-2010
Husqvarna TXC 510 2008-2010
SWM RS650R 2016-2018
SWM SM 500R 2016+
SWM SM650R 2016-2016
SWM Superdual 2017-2018
SWM Superdual T 2017-2020
SWM Superdual X 2017-2020
SWM RS 300R 2016+
SWM RS 500R 2016+
- Oberon Performance's slave cylinder comes with a lifetime warranty as standard - including parts and labour.(Customers must return faulty products to Oberon in UK).
- You can return products for replacement or repair older than 12 months from date of purchase if a member of Oberon Performance has been contacted prior to shipping. Your details will be recorded and you will be supplied with a returns number. Failure to obtain a returns number will invalidate this warranty. Customers will pay postage costs for products older than 12 months (from the customer to Oberon Performance).Oberon will refund all reasonable shipping costs for genuine warranty situations.
- Oberon Performance reserves the right to reject any warranty if the returned product displays evidence of damage. Natural wear and tear is acceptable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Please do not open the product to inspect the internals. This voids the warranty offered by Oberon Performance.